Wednesday 3 December 2014

Dublin main spots



Hi guys!
Last week I went to Dublin for the first time ever. I decided to go for a walk in the morning and not to get wasted with beer in the pub for an evening...the easiest way to throw the day down the gutter!
During the walk I saw the Spire (a surprising vertical structure), the Castle, St. Patrick's Church and The Temple Bar, one of the most famous in the city. I was impressed by the conservation of historic architecture right in the centre of the city and the Parks and gardens surrounding.
But I might as well share the pictures I took with you and propose myself to get to see a lot more for next time.
Have safe trips! X

Hola chicos!
La semana pasada fui a Dublin por primera vez. Decidí ir a dar un paseo por la mañana en vez de emborracharme en el bar por la noche a base de cerveza...que es la manera más fácil de tirar el día entero por la borda!
Durante el paseo vi la aguja (Spire), una estructura vertical sorprendente, el Castillo, la Iglesia de San Patricio y el Bar Temple, uno de los más famosos de la ciudad. Me impresionó la buena conservación de la arquitectura histórica en el medio de la ciudad rodeada de parques y jardines.
Pero vale más que os deje con las fotos que tomé y me proponga visitar mucho más para la próxima.
Que tengáis buenos viajes!
Besos.


























No comments:

Post a Comment