Wednesday 17 December 2014

Madrid day & night, rain & lights

Hi there!
Last week I was in Madrid twice. One day it was sunny and the other one was rainy. One day I enjoyed Madrid with daylight and the other one I walked around the city when all the Christmas lights were on.
On one hand, I saw classy Madrid with a scarf around my neck and an umbrella in my hand the whole time but that didn't make it any worse. I really enjoyed being there in December, having the chance to feel the charm of such a beautiful capital and eating as good as we do everywhere in Spain.
On the other hand I had a great surprise. I went to see the Lion King musical in Teatro Real and it was amazing. Besides, I did have the time to behave as any other tourist would do, so I took pictures of  all the nice spots. Here I share them with you.

Have safe trips guys! X



Hola!
La semana pasada estuve en Madrid un par de veces. Uno de los días fue soleado y el otro lluvioso. Uno de los días disfruté de Madrid durante el día y el otro paseé por la Ciudad cuando las luces de Navidad ya estaban en marcha.
Por un lado, conocí un Madrid clásico con la bufanda al cuello y el paraguas en la mano en todo momento, pero eso no lo empeoró para nada. Disfruté mucho estando allí un día cualquiera de diciembre, teniendo la oportunidad de sentir el encanto de una capital tan bella y comiendo tan bien como lo hacemos en España.
Por otro lado, tuve una sorpresa tremenda. Fui a ver el musical del Rey León en el Teatro Real y fue espectacular. Aparte de eso, también tuve tiempo de comportarme como una turista más y saqué fotos de todos los sitios bonitos. A continuación las comparto con vosotros.
¡Que tengáis felices viajes! Besos










 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment