Thursday 27 November 2014

Freezing New York

Hi guys! 
Last week I had a day in New York. I knew it could be a cold city but never expected not being able to feel my fingers! Even when wearing gloves! 
The sides of the streets were literally frozen, but that didn't stop me from taking the ferry to Ellis' Island.
It was the first time I saw the Statue of Liberty (a must spot) and I have to admit it was cool. 
Later on during the day me and my colleagues spotted a nice cafe/ restaurant to have some lunch and get a bit warmer in Broadway. It is called Applejack and it's been there for many years. Food was excellent! 
I am sure that, if you have ever been to NY, you also have beautiful memories, so share them! 
Have safe trips! X

Hola chicos! 
La semana pasada estuve en Nueva York por un día. Sabía que era una ciudad donde hacía frío, pero nunca imaginé llegar a dejar de notar los dedos! Incluso con guantes!
Los bordes de las aceras estaban helados, pero aún así nada me detuvo a visitar la isla de Ellis.
Era la primera vez que veía la Estatua de la Libertad (un deber como turista) y tengo que reconocer que estuvo chulo.
Más tarde, con mis colegas, encontramos un buen sitio cafetería/ restaurante donde parar a comer y entrar en calor en Broadway. Se llama Applejack y hace mucho años que está abierto. Toda la comida estaba riquísima!
Estoy segura de que, si habéis estado alguna vez en NY, también tenéis bonitos recuerdos, así que ¡compartidlos!
¡Que tengáis buenos viajes! Besos











No comments:

Post a Comment