Monday 10 November 2014

Rio de Janeiro complete tour




Hi guys!
After a few weeks of going and coming I can now take a moment to share with you a few pictures of my first trip ever to Brasil. As it was my first time I took a tour that showed me widely the city and main tourist attractions. Things that in a relaxed holiday you could do in a week were compressed just in a few hours and it was quite exhausting but the excitement kept me going during the journey.
The weather was amazing. Nice and warm, the sun shinning in the blue skies, barely any clouds so the captures were stunning.
Luckily, I was accompanied by a photographer colleague that took a few shots for me too and the results were great. I saw the Corcovado or Christ Redemeer, Pao de Acúcar (OMG the views), Ipanema beach all the way to Copacabana, and I tried the Carnival costumes on and it was amazing...Check it out!
Hope you guys like it.
Have safe trips! XX


Hola chicos!
Después de varias semanas de ir y volver de un lado a otro, me tomo un momento para compartir con vosotros algunas fotos de mi primer viaje a Brasil. Como era la primera vez, hice un tour que me enseñó la Ciudad entera y los principales puntos de atracción turística. Cosas que en el caso de viajar tranquilamente hubiera hecho en una semana, las hice en tan solo unas horas pero la emoción del momento me ayudó a sobrellevar el cansancio.
El tiempo fue espectacular. Calorcito, el sol brillando en el cielo azul y prácticamente ninguna nube hicieron que pudieran salir unas fotos increibles.
Afortunadamente, me acompañó un colega que es fotógrafo y me sacó un par de fotos, y el resultado fue genial. Visité el Cristo Redentor, Pao de Acúcar (Dios mío que vistas), la Playa de Ipanema hasta la de Copacabana, y me probé los trajes de Carnaval y fue maravilloso...Míralo!
Espero que os gusten.
Que tengáis Buenos Viajes! Besos



 
 









 
 

1 comment: