Tuesday 17 February 2015

San Francisco II


Hi there!

Last weekend I was in San Francisco for the second time. Today I would like to share with you a few pictures of both my first time visit and this last ones as a compilation of memories as I visited different things on each ocasion.
During June last year I went to Alcatraz and checked out Pier 39 (where the sea seals are) and Lombard Street (the famous curvy street). This month, however, I took a bike and ride across the Golden Gate Bridge, had some lunch in Sausalito and ice cream and then headed back to the city where all its streets left me breathless, as in, literally! There, I went through Golden Gate Park and straight to Alamo Street where you can find the Painted Ladies (as shown in the Intro of Full House) and finally back to the city centre for some drinks and dinner.
San Francisco has a very much European style I would say and probably that's why I like it so much! I was very lucky to enjoy such a sunny day, no clouds or fog around and a very nice temperature.
I am now having a few days off at home so it's amazing! But next stop, New York! :)
Have safe trips you all!
XOXO

Hola a todos!
El pasado fin de semana estuve en San Francisco por segunda vez. Hoy me gustaría compartir con vosotros las fotos de las dos veces que estuve allí, la primera y esta última, como recopilación de las dos visitas y de lo que vi en distintas ocasiones.
Durante Junio del año pasado fui a visitar Alcatraz y estuve por Pier 39 (donde están las focas marinas) y en Lombard Street (la famosa calle de curvas). Este mes en cambio, alquilé una bici y pedaleé por sus calles hasta quedarme sin aliento, literalmente! Por allí vi el Golden Gate Park y la calle Alama dónde se encuentran las Painted Ladies, las casas que salían al principio de Padres Forzosos y luego ya vuelta al centro de la ciudad para tomar algo y cenar. 
San Francisco tiene un estilo muy europeo y supongo que ¡por eso me gusta tanto! Tuve mucha suerte con el tiempo, tan soleado, sin nubes ni niebla en todo el día y con tan agradable temperatura. Ahora mismo estoy disfrutando de unos días libres en casa así que estoy genial, pero pronto toca la siguiente parada, Nueva York! :)
¡Que tengáis felices viajes!
¡Un abrazo!



















No comments:

Post a Comment