Friday 3 October 2014

Introducing Gigi around the World

 
Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my new blog! This is just an introductory post so I’ll keep it short and sweet.
I decided to start a blog because I wanted to show you my wanders around the Globe in order to humbly inspire you and get to know your best trip tips as well.
Over the next few months I plan to be writing and sharing posts about the places I visit of this wonderful world where we live, about my Dubai life and my home, Barcelona and its surroundings.
That’s it for now! If you’d like to be kept updated with my posts “Like” this post, subscribe to my blog, follow my Facebook page, Twitter (@Gisela_nicolas) or Instagram @gigiaroundtheworld.
Safe trips to you all ! XX


Gracias por hechar un vistazo y bienvenidos a mi nuevo blog! Esto es solo un post introductorio así que voy a hacerlo corto y conciso.
Decidí empezar este blog porqué me gustaría mostraros mis andaduras por el Globo para humildemente inspiraros así como para conocer vuestros mejores consejos de viaje.
Para los siguientes meses espero escribir y compartir publicaciones sobre los sitios a los que he ido y los que iré visitando de este maravilloso mundo en el que vivimos, sobre mi vida en Dubai y en casa, Barcelona y sus alrededores.
Eso es todo por ahora! Si queréis estar al día con mis posts dadle al “me gusta”, subscribiros al blog, seguidme en la página de Facebook, Twitter (@Gisela_Nicolas) o en Instagram @gigiaroundtheworld.
Que tengáis todos un buen viaje! Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment