Thursday 19 March 2015

Hi Shanghai!



Hi there!
I have been extremely tired lately... I am so looking forward to my holidays of relax and beautiful views...
Last week I visited a couple of destinations in China. You already saw Hong Kong and the second one is Shanghai. I went downtown to The Bund (Wai Tan) and saw the skyscrapers and then the markets a bit further up.
I also did some shopping in the underground markets and enjoyed the bargaining once more. Haha.
I was very much jet lagged because I had to wake up really early for the flight so I had no power for much more actually...such a pitty!
Wish you all a great weekend ahead!
XOXO
Next stop: Houston.

¡Hola a todos!
Últimamente he estado especialmente cansada...Tengo tantas ganas de vacaciones de relax y vistas bonitas...
La semana pasada visité un par de ciudades en China. Ya visteis Hong Kong y la segunda fue Shanghai. Fui al centro de la ciudad a The Bund (Wai Tan) y vi los rascacielos y luego a los mercadillos que quedan un poco más arriba en el mapa.
También fui a hacer unas cuantas compras a los mercadillos subterráneos y disfruté de nuevo regateando un poquillo. Jajaja. Tenía un jet lag impresionante porqué me levanté muy pronto para el vuelo el día anterior y no me quedaban fuerzas...¡una pena!
¡Espero que tengáis todos un genial fin de semana por delante!
Un abrazo
Próxima parada: Houston. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment