Thursday 15 January 2015

A day excursion to La Mola

Hi there!
I wish you all have had a good start of the year so far! I have been on holidays back home for the last couple of weeks and I have enjoyed my time there very much to be honest with you, althought I am back to the sandpit already...
Last weekend I stayed at the Double Tree La Mola Conference Hotel as part of Christmas present from my love and on Sunday we went for a morning excursion with some friends and it was quite fun to test our muscles. It's a good workout! I should do it more often...
Hope you guys like the views as much as I did.
Have safe trips!

¡Hola a todos!
¡Espero que hayáis tenido un buen inicio del año hasta ahora! Yo he tenido vacaciones estas últimas semanas en casita y lo he disfrutado muchísimo, sinceramente, aunque ya estoy de vuelta al desierto...
El pasado fin de semana estuve en el Hotel y Centro de Conferencias Double Tree de La Mola cómo parte de regalo de Reyes y el domingo fuimos de excursión con unos amigos y fue bastante divertido poner a prueba los músculos. ¡Una buena forma de hacer ejercicio! Debería hacerlo más a menudo...
Espero que os gusten las vistas tanto como me gustaron a mí.
¡Que tengáis Buenos Viajes!
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment